im going to be traveling
    i sent t-mobile an email yesterday about getting my unlock code and they requested the info about my phone
    (make sure its the one they sold me!)
    and then they just emailed me back the unlock code
    no problems, no hassles, no sitting on hold for an hour
    this is the way to go!
    03-28-08 04:10 AM
    Glad you got it unlocked!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-08 04:22 AM
    AT&T provided me the codes, working!
    What did you tell them?
    03-28-08 09:08 PM
    What did you tell them?
    Told the truth, bought phone from eBay, and since I am living in Italy, I have no chance to use it otherwise.
    They did not make a big deal out of it
    03-29-08 03:21 AM
    if you want to buy the unlock code for one phone, example for blackberry.
    result said that code is not found.
    You have to buy the unlock code for Blackberry( not for provider such Att, tmobile)
    I got the some problem,
    I have one ATT blackberry 8820, I paid 12usd for the unlock code, however the code not found, so I have to pay for 40usd to buy the code unlock from blackberry.
    05-13-08 07:52 PM
    Hi everyone I just bought a blackberry bold used and I have come across the same problem, I have tried a couple of different websites as well as ebay and all refunded my money because the code was not found. I'm with rogers but I can't get a hold of the person I bought it from.................
    11-16-08 09:04 PM
    Hi everyone I just bought a blackberry bold used and I have come across the same problem, I have tried a couple of different websites as well as ebay and all refunded my money because the code was not found. I'm with rogers but I can't get a hold of the person I bought it from.................
    Last month I bought an AT&T 8310 to unlock and use on Rogers in Canada, and got the same issues. Tried few different places, same result - "Code not found". I was finally able to get the code from ebay from someone. Here is a link if you're still looking to unlock your crackberry - stores.ebay.ca/super-unlocker
    12-24-08 07:35 AM
    I can unlock 99% of blackberry's that have come back "code not found". I charge $20 for this service. Carrier and country do not matter.
    05-27-10 12:02 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD