-tm51499-

It appears in the T-Mobile page where they explain how to unlock the sim.

But Im not sure. Its for a Blackberry 8320

How is a code???

Is 'tm51499' a code to unlock???

Thanx so much!
    06-29-08 02:17 AM
    Please help!!!!!!!!
    06-29-08 03:29 AM
    No its not.

And since you asked the same question twice just incase everyone who reads your question didn't quite understand it the first time, no it is not a code to unlock your 8320.

Did you try it? Its actually the Self-Destruct trigger and upon successfully entering that code into your BlackBerry, your phone will slowly overheat until it builds up enough of a charge to also take out any nearby electronic devices such as computers, microwave ovens and/or remote controls for TV's and car remotes.

Do NOT enter that code into your phone!!!!

Just kidding! That code does absolutely nothing!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-08 07:48 AM
    No its not.

And since you asked the same question twice just incase everyone who reads your question didn't quite understand it the first time, no it is not a code to unlock your 8320.

Did you try it? Its actually the Self-Destruct trigger and upon successfully entering that code into your BlackBerry, your phone will slowly overheat until it builds up enough of a charge to also take out any nearby electronic devices such as computers, microwave ovens and/or remote controls for TV's and car remotes.

Do NOT enter that code into your phone!!!!

Just kidding! That code does absolutely nothing!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You are completely incorrect. ALL auto-destruct codes are in UPPERCASE. This is to assist people who have poor eyesight and wish to destroy their phones.

A real unlock code - for my phone only becasue they are unique to phone and carrier looks like this: [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']66817178[/FONT]

06-29-08 07:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD