Dear all:

I have been having problems with my blackberry since my enterprise data plan was enabled. Incoming calls always show as unknown numbers even when the caller confirms that his/her number is not blocked. All incoming calls show this way and I have no idea what to do. Please help!!!!!!!
    01-26-08 02:08 PM
    Same issue but not as often.
    01-26-08 02:14 PM
    I have the same problem when i have some incoming calls it sometimes shows the contact as the way it is saved on my sim or sometimes it shows the number but no name or the name that the number is registered to? now is this a sim error or a phone error?
    03-03-08 10:54 AM
    Sometimes it is simply a carrier issue, but mostly your settings in Smart Dialing will control it.

Phone Dialer > Options > Smart Dialing.
    Set your country code, the correct number of digits, etc. Remove any "+" from your contact numbers in the address book.
    03-03-08 10:57 AM
    where do i find the setting phone dialer?
    03-03-08 11:01 AM
    Press the GREEN key, the screen from which you would dial a phone number.
    03-03-08 11:03 AM
    done, but i dont think it is the problem
    03-03-08 11:22 AM
    99% of the time, Smart Dialing fixes your Called ID issues.

Again, the numbers could be pushed differently from your carrier, and it can depend on the manner in which your numbers are entered in the contacts.

ALSO, do you Content Protection enabled?
    My Caller ID name/number do not show when I get a call or SMS - BlackBerryFAQ.com
    03-03-08 11:23 AM
    Dear all:

I have been having problems with my blackberry since my enterprise data plan was enabled. Incoming calls always show as unknown numbers even when the caller confirms that his/her number is not blocked. All incoming calls show this way and I have no idea what to do. Please help!!!!!!!
    CallUnblock can reveal the phone number of a person calling with a blocked number. When a call comes in with a blocked Caller ID, simply reject the call or don't answer. This will send the call to CallUnblock for caller ID retrieval. The call will quickly be sent back to you. This time with the caller ID unmasked. The caller hears a normal ring tone and is unaware that the call is being traced to its source.

https://www.callunblock.com
    06-24-13 07:08 AM
    99% of the time, Smart Dialing fixes your Called ID issues.

Again, the numbers could be pushed differently from your carrier, and it can depend on the manner in which your numbers are entered in the contacts.

ALSO, do you Content Protection enabled?
    My Caller ID name/number do not show when I get a call or SMS - BlackBerryFAQ.com
    CallUnblock can reveal the phone number of a person calling with a blocked number. When a call comes in with a blocked Caller ID, simply reject the call or don't answer. This will send the call to CallUnblock for caller ID retrieval. The call will quickly be sent back to you. This time with the caller ID unmasked. The caller hears a normal ring tone and is unaware that the call is being traced to its source.

06-24-13 07:09 AM
    Dear all:

06-24-13 07:32 AM
    05-30-14 07:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD