I have the curve from US cell and have not been able to get my BB messenger to work since I bought it a couple days ago... I have the newest software 4.5.0.66 Is there a way to uninstall and then reinstall BB messenger??? When I go to blackberry.com/messenger it says the version is only for 4.0 to 4.1?? What should I do???? Thanks for any help... I'm a NEWB
    11-25-08 11:34 PM
    You don't need to download the BB messenger from the BB site or any site. All you have to do is reinstall it from the same 4.5 software you have in your PC. Simply conect your BB, open the desktop manager and go to install apps and select the BB messenger from the list.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 11:48 PM
    I dont have 4.5 or any on my computer I just bought the curve and it had 4.5 on it already...
    11-26-08 07:57 AM
    Trying to reinstall the messenger but it does not appear on the list, what should I do?
    11-26-08 01:05 PM
    In Desktop Manager go to Application Loader, then Add/Remove. About the 6th item down should be Blackberry Messenger. Click the check box next to it then click next. That should install it.

If it's not in that list run the OS loader software again and it will put that back in the list. Then follow the above.
    11-26-08 01:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD