Hey Fellow Crackberriers!

Hoping someone can help me out. I have the Curve 8330 on the Telus network. I recently lost my 1XEV connectivity. I called telus, and they gave me a code to dial into to update my Roaming Lists.

The fix seemed to work fine, as I have no technical issues with the phone. After the fix I did notice however, a strange logo appearing on screen when I'm in a call... I'm not sure what it means, and I'm kinda curious... I've attached a screenshot of the logo, that is Highlighted in RED.

Anyone have any idea what this logo is / means??

Thanks Guys

-Ty
    03-24-09 02:20 AM
    Enhanced call audio... While in a call hit menu then enhance call audio it will give you options for normal, bass, treble etc.
    03-24-09 02:21 AM
    Enhanced call audio... While in a call hit menu then enhance call audio it will give you options for normal, bass, treble etc.
    THANKS Tremortality. Literally 30 second answer. I appreciate the help!

Cheers,

-TBrenn
    03-24-09 02:24 AM
    Never a problem, glad to help.....

Cheers
    03-24-09 02:25 AM
    It's so strange that this icon seems to bother people so much. This is about the 3rd thread this week.
    03-24-09 06:22 AM
    No body reads the books they give you

Ya seem to be seeing this allot.....
    03-24-09 07:25 AM
    Why read the book, to find out 99 things I know already, and 1 I don't, when I can post here and get an answer. Honestly, Tremortality answered in 30 seconds. Show me a book that coulda done that.

-TBrenn

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 12:20 PM
    Why read the book, to find out 99 things I know already, and 1 I don't, when I can post here and get an answer. Honestly, Tremortality answered in 30 seconds. Show me a book that coulda done that.

-TBrenn

True that, but the comment was not meant towards you, it was a general statement, like who reads manuals for stuff now days, I sure don't lol

turn what ever it is on and see what happens.
    03-24-09 12:23 PM
    True true. Ill be the first to admit I NEVER read manuals anymore, and ev en if somethibg goes wrong, I usually turn to Google for the answer, lol. I'm always down with the trial and error.

03-24-09 12:26 PM
    Ya and also remember that out of 480 pages, 3/4 of it is 10 other languages..... Screw that lol....

GOOGLE/CRACKBERRY ROCKS!!!!!
    03-24-09 12:27 PM
    AMEN to that

03-24-09 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD