I have two email accounts set up on my BB, a work email and a gmail (personal). The way that my BB is set up right now is that I have two icons for these emails, however, when I receive a new email in my gmail account, this not only shows up in my gmail inbox but also in my work email inbox, however, this doesn't happen vice-versa. So if I get a work email, this does not show up in my gmail account inbox.

Is there anyway that I can put a stop to receiving my gmail email in my work email inbox?
    02-23-09 11:04 PM
    I would try a battery pull first if no success then
    I would try to delete your service books of one of the emails and then log into the BIS and re-send it. That might do something......
    02-23-09 11:07 PM
    This is the way it is supposed to work. Your main messages folder contains all your BES and BIS mail. Whereas your separate BIS folders contain only the mail associated with that BIS account. There is a 3rd party app by empower that will make a separate folder for your BES mail only. It is $20. Empower your BlackBerry with HTML Email Viewer and BES MailBox
    02-24-09 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD