need help got this message uncaught invisable node cannot be made current. cannot get on the net what did i do wrong i was on the weather channel when this happened
    07-25-08 08:55 PM
    Uncaught exception means a serious problem has occurred, one the programmers did not expect.

Do a battery pull and restart. Try to reproduce exactly what caused it, then don't do that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-08 10:53 PM
    Seem like running an IM app or web browsing sets this off. Looks like wiping and reloading the OS needs to be done to cure it.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/unca...ception-17573/
    07-25-08 11:10 PM
    WOW I have never had that happen but as I have already learned WHEN IN DOUBT PULL THE BATTERY OUT!!
    07-25-08 11:54 PM
    I'd hold off on wiping and reloading the OS until seeing if the error is replicatable. If doing what you did before results in the error again then I would assume if there is no other option do the wipe and reload of the OS. Typically in my experience loading an OS is a last resort. Personally I would contact your carriers BB tech support. They wil l be more qualified to determine what is the best course of action in your case.

Being a programmer myself I can say that despite our best efforts it is hard to cover all the bases for catching errors. I spent a year designing a database frontend for a church group to organize and track their music and worship services. Even after a year of using the app in the group I discovered that those using the app would do soomething to generate an error I didn't code a trap for.

Generally at worse the app just crashes. In the case of a mobile platform a reboot can recover from uncaught errors. Best thing to do is find out why the error occured to avoid causeing it in the future or better yet so it can be fixed so it doesn't happen again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-08 01:20 AM
    I had the same problem start last weekend after I had switched the browser start to Bookmarks. I swithced the browser start back to Home Page and problem is gone so far.

The only way I was able to get back into browser without the error was to click an html link in an email. That should open your browser without error and from there you can get to the menu options.

Good luck!
    07-26-08 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD