I have been searching forum for uncaught exception, but have not found the one that I just started getting tonight. I pulled my extended battery and installed my oem battery and now I am recieving the following:

Uncaught exception: no application instance

Has anyone seen this before? If so, I would appreciate your assistance. Thanks.
    Last edited by chillycaldwell; 11-19-08 at 07:26 AM.
    11-18-08 11:51 PM
    In case this happens to someone else. After many battery pulls and resets, I decided to start checking apps before reloading OS again. I noticed I hadn't received any msg alerts for a while and opened Aerize alerts and it played with settings and it wouldn't let me display "display example alert". I then learned my trial session had ended (I had already paid for app and had registered it) so I decided to delete app and then reload. Lo and Behold after reloading and and re-entering registration code, I turned BB off and when I turned it back on, exception has disappeared. Hopefully this helps someone else if they encounter a problem with the Aerize alert application.
    11-19-08 07:25 AM
    In case this happens to someone else. After many battery pulls and resets, I decided to start checking apps before reloading OS again. I noticed I hadn't received any msg alerts for a while and opened Aerize alerts and it played with settings and it wouldn't let me display "display example alert". I then learned my trial session had ended (I had already paid for app and had registered it) so I decided to delete app and then reload. Lo and Behold after reloading and and re-entering registration code, I turned BB off and when I turned it back on, exception has disappeared. Hopefully this helps someone else if they encounter a problem with the Aerize alert application.
    EXACT same thing for me... I hope they will fix that
    11-24-08 09:13 PM
    I am getting this same error, but I don't have Aerize installed. Anybody know what else could be causing the error?
    11-25-08 01:18 PM
    You might try the same route I did. Try uninstalling some of your no OEM software and then reloading and reregistering them. It might be a different software that is causing your problem???
    11-25-08 02:24 PM
    Your approach worked for me also! My problem was NotNow, which I downloaded as a trial and then let it expire. Thanks for your help
    11-25-08 02:50 PM
    Thank you!!!! I was going crazy trying to figure this out. That is a really crummy way to find out your trial has expired.
    11-28-08 10:53 PM
    I had this problem with UberTwitter. I deleted the app, rebooted, installed fresh. Worked perfectly.
    05-05-09 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD