I need some help! Several times today, a screen has popped up on my BB Curve 8310, saying uncaught exception: java.lang.out of memory error. I am using a card that is nowhere near full and the BB memory isn't full. What in the world does this mean and what do I do? Thanks in advance for your help!
    10-06-09 03:57 PM
    Have you installed any new third party apps recently? You could always update your OS if you are comfortable with doing that....
    10-06-09 04:00 PM
    i'd start with pulling the battery to do a full reset.

and then think about the app idea mentioned, it could def be an error with a new app.
    10-06-09 04:02 PM
    Have you installed any new third party apps recently? You could always update your OS if you are comfortable with doing that....
    I do the battery pull whenever it does wierd things like this, so that has already been done. As far as updating my OS, do you mean switching to another? I have v4.5.0.55 (atleast that's what it says in my about screen)!
    10-06-09 04:11 PM
    i'd start with pulling the battery to do a full reset.

and then think about the app idea mentioned, it could def be an error with a new app.
    I do the battery pull whenever it does wierd things like this, so that has already been done. As far as updating my OS, do you mean switching to another? I have v4.5.0.55 (atleast that's what it says in my about screen)!
    10-06-09 04:11 PM
    plz help, i have the same error, plz tell me how to take backup of my contacts(sync).
    02-08-10 02:43 AM
    Just delete the lay app that you installed. It is an error caused by an app. This will help:

552 error!

As far as making a back up, just plug your BB into your pc and run DM (desktop manager) and click on "back up".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-10 04:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD