hey a lil toilet water never hurt anyone....
    Agreed. What, no one has ever made the plop and felt that cool drip from the splash? Just be happy it's at home not public!
    03-13-09 04:07 PM
    I guess if the BB survives, new nickname 'Plops Cousteau?'

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hahaha, nice one...
    03-13-09 04:13 PM
    Yea, I was late to the party, been running hard the last couple of days, and couldn't help that one, just popped into my head.

03-13-09 04:24 PM
    I just dont *get* why the need to take things.. phone, magazines etc into the bathroom. Murphys Law. And, its gross.
    figures a girl would say that

of course I won't be gross about this, so I'll replace the bad things with cutesie, good things for you softies...
    there's nothing like taking a nice long "fluffybunnies" and reading RSS feeds at the same time. that's just how it is. and every guy (and some girls I assume) that owns a BB knows exactly what I'm talking about, taking a good "sunshine'n'rainbows" and getting informed is just how we roll.

but it doesn't really explain why I've lost 2 phones and a pager to the toilet.
    03-13-09 04:44 PM
    Ouch I feel your pain. I am naturally clumsy & so worried about dropping my BB I'm very careful. I shall take your experience on board & try to make sure I don't do the same.

03-13-09 04:52 PM
    Taking a phone into the bathroom is less gross than the purses women bring on, set on the floor and then later set right on the dining room table or kitchen countertop...

03-13-09 09:02 PM
    I'm pushing brown right now!

As bad as I hate to admit it, that triggered the 12 year old in me...I laughed
    03-13-09 11:17 PM
    figures a girl would say that

of course I won't be gross about this, so I'll replace the bad things with cutesie, good things for you softies...
    there's nothing like taking a nice long "fluffybunnies" and reading RSS feeds at the same time. that's just how it is. and every guy (and some girls I assume) that owns a BB knows exactly what I'm talking about, taking a good "sunshine'n'rainbows" and getting informed is just how we roll.

but it doesn't really explain why I've lost 2 phones and a pager to the toilet.
    You "sugarNspice" said it man!
    03-13-09 11:19 PM
    Sad story, I leave my BB no where near my toilet, except when its in my hands
    03-13-09 11:30 PM
    what a bad couple of days. berry falls in the toilet and your hokies lose again to my tar heels lol. GO HEELS
    03-13-09 11:36 PM
    You have to have something to do in there (ie: read a magazine) but I agree that there is no need for your Berry to witness you doing your biznass
    No kidding - those people who operate their BlackBerry camera on the can are sick, I tell ya!

03-14-09 12:14 AM
    u might as well just get the replacement if you can afford it.. that way if this happens again... you have a back up that WORKS!!
    03-14-09 12:28 AM
    what a bad couple of days. berry falls in the toilet and your hokies lose again to my tar heels lol. GO HEELS
    Sheesh, now we're floating AND gloating. (Flo-Glo) and it wasn't even Friday the 13th yet!

03-14-09 01:00 AM
    No kidding - those people who operate their BlackBerry camera on the can are sick, I tell ya!

Easy way to make dirty movies.
    03-14-09 05:56 AM
    Lawl all the germ comments.

Click.
    03-14-09 06:00 AM
    as of today, the curve is no longer working, i thought it had a glimmer of hope, it started to come on, then got a white screen. recieved a message a minute later and it went black. no buttons, would not respond to anything, so with that being said, Rachel do you need a spare phone for parts(minus the battery)
    03-14-09 06:29 AM
    HAHA, Ill pass, I already have an 8320 *spare* and neither of mine have ever been into a bathroom.
    03-14-09 08:07 AM
    Man, this is still going? Beating a dead horse here are we?
    03-14-09 08:11 AM
    With the latest update it'll get a new (bad) breath of life.

Simon, I just cued my Amazing Grace ringer in memorium to your dearly departed Berry. RIP.

03-14-09 09:37 AM
    HAHA, Ill pass, I already have an 8320 *spare* and neither of mine have ever been into a bathroom.
    Did you have to mention 'pass' in a thread about toilets?
    03-14-09 09:52 AM
    Time to flush this thread.

I kill me.
    03-14-09 12:51 PM
    Helluvit is, a common element to a lot of damaged bb stories i see in the forums seems to be our dogs. Wonder if there's any kind of cheap insurance we can get on them. And would it still pay out if the company found out we were letting them in the house?
    03-14-09 04:30 PM
    Bump for SevereDeceit.
    03-15-09 12:20 AM
    I was so inspired by OPs loss that I actually went to Zedge and picked up Taps, dunno why I didn't have it already.

03-15-09 01:35 AM
74 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD