Hey guys,

I am unable to transfer video files (*.avi) to my Curve. I have latest version of Desktop Manager (Ver 4.7).

When I attempt to transfer *.avi file using Roxio Media Manager, it get an error "One or more file xxx.avi can not be transferred". I attempt to transfer different files from my Laptop to BB using Roxio Media Manager. same results. I played around with Roxio Manager and can not find any settings in app that would allow to convert and copy Avi files to my BB. I have Windows Vista Home Premium on my Laptop. Not sure if this is a vista issue or problem with Roxio media manager. Please help

Thanks in advance!
    04-02-09 10:13 AM
    First, do you have a media card in your phone? If you do, try using mass storage mode and just copy the files through windows explorer. Roxio Media manager is garbage, and most people don't use it.
    04-02-09 10:17 AM
    Im having the same issue. They won't play through drag & drop and just crash my phone. The resounding response is to use Roxia Media Manager to pull files on to the Berry and let it convert for "Optimal playback".

BUTTTT.........Its keeps giving me the same error as staed above. I JUST WANT TO WATCH MY OLD HORROR FLICKS ON MY BERRY!!!
    Last edited by Totalimmortal363; 04-25-09 at 12:29 PM.
    04-25-09 12:26 PM
    you can also download some free video converters.. heres one: Download Free BlackBerry Video Converter, Free BlackBerry Video Converter 1.0 Download , but there are about a thousand, you can just google free blackberry video converter.
    04-25-09 12:31 PM
    Im using iSquint for converting, I have a Mac. We're kinda limited there :/

The video was converted into AVI using iSquint. I can try mp4. I have the OG Psycho and it playing fine, it's in mp4.
    04-25-09 12:47 PM
    I'm getting the same problem with my Storm... Does anyone have an explanation to why this error all of a sudden started appearing... I've been downloading for months without it...
    05-04-09 09:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD