I would consider myself a pretty seasoned BB user, but I have had the [T-Mobile] BB Curve 8320 for about a month and have been unable to sync with outlook 2007. I am running Windows Vista Ultimate and Outlook 2007, I have installed the latest OS v4.2.2.180 for the BB and running DM v4.3, I have also tried DM v4.2.2 sp2 and sp1. And have been unable to sync anything, someone please help a struggling BB user.
    12-16-07 03:27 PM
    are you getting an error when you try? what happens when you start the sync process? we need more information. It is deffenately supported with the software versions you have.
    12-16-07 04:01 PM
    I assumed I had the correct software; my old blackberry didn�t take much to set up the sync. My difficulty must be that I am setting it up incorrectly. When I select [SYNCHRONIZE] and then select [CONFIGURATION] tab and select [CONFIGURE SYNC]. I am then on the [INTELLYSYNC] page with the options of calendar, memopad, address book, and tasks, with two tabs [SETUP] or [ADVANCED]. Once I select one, say [ADDRESS BOOK] I am at the [ADDRESS BOOK SETUP] page with two �Available desktop applications�: <None> and ASCII Importer/Exporter. This is where I no longer know what to do, I do not know how configure any applications for synchronization. PLEASE HELP ME SET IT UP CORRECTLY!!
    12-17-07 12:02 AM
    I have the exact same problem now - have you been able to resolve, if so what do I need to do?
    02-20-08 11:35 PM
    Have a look at this and see if this helps solve your issue.

No Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Exchange folders appear to be configured
    Last edited by rschwalbe; 02-21-08 at 07:01 AM.
    02-21-08 06:56 AM
    New to Blackberry - TMobile Curve (attempting to switch from Treo 650, but can't get my data onto new phone!) I'm Running Vista, Outlook 2007 and BB Desktop 4.3 and I don't see Outlook options in any the choices for sync in BB Desktop manager (only <None>, ASCII Import/Export, and Yahoo! - not helpful), and unfortunately most posting instructions relate to earlier desktop Intellisync interfaces. (By the way, I had the same problem syncing my last Palm after Vista upgrade, and could only get it to work with my laptop and not desktop by using bluetooth; couldn't get Vista to recognize the handset via cable).

I had multiple other problems using earlier BB Desktop versions, so was hoping that 4.3 would solve, and at least I get as far as the "Select Device Application Window" with this, but can't see Outlook as option.

Unfortunately the "No Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Exchange folders appear to be configured" article from Blackberry suggested above refers to pre 4.3 Desktop interface - so I can't figure out if the "No translators have been selected to synchronize PIM applications" cause is correct, and I'm a little scared to mess with regedit just yet (cause 2) - I'm not super advanced user.

Any suggestions? Thanks!
    03-22-08 11:15 AM
    OK, this is how I solved it for me, in case it's helpful to anyone

Uninstalled BB Desktop Manager 4.3

Deleted all other synching programs - Palm, Chapura PocketMirror, Yahoo Intellisync,

Installed BB Desktop Manager 4.2.2.14 (both on desktop and laptop)

Now it's working like a charm.
    03-23-08 02:09 PM
    do what i did called Dell and asked them for the drivers i need to upgrade from Vista to XP pro, they understood what i meant by upgrade.
    Vista sucks and billy boy knows it
    03-23-08 02:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD