After much discussion with Bell Mobility Help Desk it has been determined that a workaround is needed as I have been unable to synchronize my Calendar from my Curve to Outlook 2003 Calendar.

Has anyone else had this problem? Has a solution been provided? Apparently has to do with "default" calendar issue after I was advised to update the service books.

I'm now waiting for a call from RIM, and I have no desktop calendar (empty from the last sync) !!

Help.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 11:22 AM
    I was just dealing with this problem last night. Outlook (2007) will sync to the BB but not vice versa, though I've made sure it's set to two-way sync and everything else is set up properly. I'm interested to hear what others have to say...
    03-24-09 11:28 AM
    I had the exact same issues with my Blackberry Storm 9530.

Solution:
    1) uninstall desktop manager delete any registry entries using ccleaner or similar program.
    2) reinstall the software from the blackberry website
    3) in the desktop manager configure the initial sync to be a one way sync from outlook to the device. Be sure to delete all entries from the past in essence a clean slate. Once the sync completes in its entirety then...
    4) in desktop manager change the one way sync to a full two way sync and run the sync to make sure its configured properly.

you should be able to sync normally after this. Please let me know if these instructions were able to help.
    03-24-09 12:38 PM
    I had the exact same issues with my Blackberry Storm 9530.

Solution:
    1) uninstall desktop manager delete any registry entries using ccleaner or similar program.
    2) reinstall the software from the blackberry website
    3) in the desktop manager configure the initial sync to be a one way sync from outlook to the device. Be sure to delete all entries from the past in essence a clean slate. Once the sync completes in its entirety then...
    4) in desktop manager change the one way sync to a full two way sync and run the sync to make sure its configured properly.

you should be able to sync normally after this. Please let me know if these instructions were able to help.

03-24-09 03:11 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion - you say it may be a registry problem; not so sure.
    Apparently I'm advised that this is a problem of the information on my device not being recognized by Outlook - something to do with the "default" calendar.
    My Outlook is bare of calendar data - and the device has it all intact - the opposite of your suggestion. Just cannot transfer to Outlook.

A real bummer - as I have 6 years of appointments and data stranded on the Curve.

Who REALLY solves these issues - seems like a series of dead-ends....

03-24-09 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD