So this is the message I see once in a while while trying to view a web page. I was thinking it might be that my device only has a 4gig sd card. Although sometimes after continously attempting to load the page,it will. I'm on the metropcs network if that is of any help to anyone who attempts to help me figure a way around this. I had this problem happen to me a lot more frequently a while back,right after I had upgraded my free quick pull to the free updated version. It drastically lessend after I deleted the updated version and went back to the first releases version of quickpull. So that about it ,have any tips for this particular matter.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-09 08:17 PM
    Unfortunately that's just the memory limitations of BB. The sd card has no bearing on web browsing. The device does not have enough internal memory to load very large web pages. There is nothing more you can do other than what you are already doing such as maintaining optimal memory on your phone.

12-07-09 08:23 PM
    Oh well guess it's back to further practicing the fine art of conformism. Thanks hootyhoo

12-07-09 08:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD