Has anyone been experiencing some problems when connected to a Wi-Fi network with the BB 8320? When I try to make a phone call or received a call, most of the time says "Call Failed"? Anyone know why this is happening?
    03-24-08 01:24 PM
    oooh i hate that too, happens to me quite a bit at home too when i make or receive and sometimes even when im on a call, it'll drop and say call failed. i think it has something to do with the router that you are using (if you did not purchase your routher through tmo) since routers from tmo are supposed to be enhanced for better wi-fi calling cause otherwise data and all works great.
    03-24-08 02:19 PM
    i have a d-link router which is supported by t-mobile, along with linksys routers, and i still get that problem
    03-24-08 02:33 PM
    i use a belkin router, are you using the router that they supply, that is optimized for wifi mobile calling? if so and its happening then you should give them a call and see what they say....
    03-24-08 02:41 PM
    Asside from the obvious (pulling battery while phone is on, reinstalling latest update for 8320) have you called Tmo and had them send the service books to your phone? Simply put, it aligns all your settings. I have the same problems but its ususally associated with an older router with out of date firmware or signal strenght issues. The BB8320 seems to have a weak antenna... my laptop gets full strength WiFi signal and the BB shows 2 bars on the same signal. Annoying.
    03-31-08 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD