i just upgrade my t-mobile 8320 from 4.2 to 4.5.0.81 and now the wifi doesn't work. not only that but now i have a bunch of t-mobile junk icons i don't know how to get rid of on my home page. also before i upgraded i had 23MB of free space and now i only have 21MB if free space left... damn thats a **** of an upgrade eh??
    11-16-08 06:52 PM
    After upgrading, resend your service books, and register the host routing table, as for the icons, you may be able to delete thru options, applications, or just hide them.
    11-16-08 06:59 PM
    how do i resend my service books and register the host routing table? i tried to register the host routing table but it says it will be sent once data coverage is available
    11-16-08 07:13 PM
    I did mine last sunday and when I go to my album my pics are gone and my saved mesgs are gone. Tmobile says it the satillite. And tzones been down since last tuesday came up today a minute and now its gon again. My friend said she see them online and the tmobile should send back mesgs and when tzones get fixed she said they should send back my pics.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-08 07:34 PM
    how do i resend my service books and register the host routing table? i tried to register the host routing table but it says it will be sent once data coverage is available
    Go to Manage Connections and put a check in the Mobile Network box

AT&T BIS site - Log into your account and select Send Service Books
    11-16-08 09:56 PM
    I don't have the blackberry internet service or a data plan so I rely on my wifi for internet connection

11-16-08 11:46 PM
    As u can see I have gotten my wifi to work now. But still have junk tmobile stuff that I can't delete and have lost some memory from the upgrade

11-16-08 11:48 PM
    Sorry, I wasn't aware you didn't have a data plan.

The loss of memory is not that unusual. The OS has a larger
    footprint and if you installed Documents 2 Go that's a big chunk.

For the "junk tmobile stuff" you may just have to hide the icons if
    you can't delete them from the options > advanced options >
    applications menu. Just keep in mind if you have to hide them, you
    will need to do that every time you change themes.
    11-17-08 12:15 AM
    damn that sucks cuz i didn't have all the tmobile junk before. there is like 10 icons saying shop music, shop this, shop that. how annoying!
    11-17-08 03:46 AM
    just delete the icons via options, advanced, applications then delete the app you don't want. If it's just an icon that launches an installation program just hide it.
    also look for the 101 threat how to increase memory...that should help you as well
    good luck
    11-17-08 06:09 AM
    How can I get this OS 4.5.0.102?

TY!
    Kei
    11-18-08 10:39 AM
    I didn't even stick with the official T-mobile 4.5.0.81 for an entire day. It was so slow for me, and there were so many problems. I am now running 4.5.0.102 with no problems.

11-18-08 11:20 AM
    Do a google search for 4.5.102 it should be one of the first links

11-18-08 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD