Could you send me some info about the theme you are using along with some info about QL, I would greatly appreciate that very much. I almost forgot to include my email it is [email protected]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    He just gave the name of the theme in the post right before yours and just do a search in the app store for QL
    11-28-09 06:28 PM
    The theme is:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/re...-theme-361188/

11-29-09 12:16 AM
    That is a big reason I have been hesitant to purchase QL. I love the idea of it but don't know if I would actually like the app. It'd be nice if they would offer a free trial period for customers to give the app a try before paying $5 for it.

11-29-09 02:15 AM
    There is more to it then just launching apps, one of my favorite things about it is how easy it is to send a text message to the people I send them to the most. Just set them up in QL and there is no need to scroll through your contacts to add them.
    Oh good, I was going to say, "people pay to open apps?"

I don't have QL, but I do have several apps that I rarely use hidden. When I need to use one, I just select show all, and then un check it when I am done. And its free! But good to know it helps with texting!

11-29-09 10:15 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD