I ordered an all black housing for my curve and it still isn't in yet!!!! Ordered it at the beginning of Dec. from cnn.cn. Has anyone ever had any trouble from them before? I'm getting pretty irritated b/c I've emailed them several times with no response!
    12-28-08 08:24 PM
    Keep in mind, they are located in Hong Kong, so delivery does take a while. Many people, myself included, have had problems with their shipping times. Be patient, I know its hard to do when you pay for something, but it will arrive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-08 08:32 PM
    Keep in mind, they are located in Hong Kong, so delivery does take a while. Many people, myself included, have had problems with their shipping times. Be patient, I know its hard to do when you pay for something, but it will arrive.

I ordered it Dec. 2nd. I ordered an atomic ball after that and already have it. The order still says pending but he has already taken my money? It doesn't make any sense at all.
    12-28-08 09:16 PM
    Oh, well that's messed up then! I highly doubt you're getting shafted though! Maybe the housing is on some type of back order?

12-28-08 09:20 PM
    Cnn are a very good company, if you chose regular shipping, it can take up to 2 weeks, and also Christmas mail, Christmas holidays etc.. Shoot them an email, Im sure they will update. Although, there has been some 8330 items out of stock, I know the black lens for the 8330 has been, and black is a good popular color. They also send an email once shipped,

I order from them about once a month, never an issue.
    12-28-08 09:21 PM
    Cnn are a very good company, if you chose regular shipping, it can take up to 2 weeks, and also Christmas mail, Christmas holidays etc.. Shoot them an email, Im sure they will update. Although, there has been some 8330 items out of stock, I know the black lens for the 8330 has been, and black is a good popular color.

I order from them about once a month, never an issue.
    I've sent about 5 emails within the past 2 weeks. I've heard nothing. I just want some sort of response from them, that's all.
    12-28-08 09:23 PM
    Their online help thing doesn't work either! Soooo frustrating.
    12-28-08 09:24 PM
    Did you get the shipping email? Im going to guess your item is backordered.
    12-28-08 09:29 PM
    No, I didn't get a shipping email. He said there was a problem with the billing and shipping address. We got that straightened out and he said it would be sent right away. I logged in and the order still says pending.
    12-28-08 10:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD