Hey curve users, you were the biggest group that asked for it, so here it is!

Its TWSS for the bold/curve/pearl/8800/8900! Thats What She Said, quotes from the office. Just read the thread and the site for more info.

check out the thread here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/tws...0-free-183709/

and download it here: Mike240se BB Apps
    03-16-09 03:46 AM
    Sweet! Downloading it now.
    03-16-09 06:45 AM
    Sweet! Downloading it now.
    If you or anyone have any suggestions on improvements, let me know, i am releasing a new storm version soon toon.
    03-16-09 02:50 PM
    The toggle doesn't seem to hold. I'd like to be able to set it either staff, or boss and have that show and play the next time I load it. Also being able to start where you left off in the loop, or have them play randomly would be nice.

Thanks.
    03-16-09 03:07 PM
    First off thanks for the program!

Secondly I agree with wnm. It would be nice to have a selector for staff or boss.
    03-16-09 03:44 PM
    l3thalsab3r, right now you can choose between them by selecting "toggle sounds" in the bb menu. are you refering to on auto-load? that is what wnm is refering to.

wnm, so you are using the auto load feature, but want it to remember the current setting from the last time it loaded? I can do that.

The way the random/loop works is, for each set of sounds (michael only or staff) it randomzies all them, plays them through, and then randomizes them again. that prevents from hearing the same one 3 times in a row, which would be possible if it was picked randomly every time. is this the way you want it to work?
    03-16-09 09:06 PM
    l3thalsab3r, right now you can choose between them by selecting "toggle sounds" in the bb menu. are you refering to on auto-load? that is what wnm is refering to.

wnm, so you are using the auto load feature, but want it to remember the current setting from the last time it loaded? I can do that.

The way the random/loop works is, for each set of sounds (michael only or staff) it randomzies all them, plays them through, and then randomizes them again. that prevents from hearing the same one 3 times in a row, which would be possible if it was picked randomly every time. is this the way you want it to work?
    Yes the Autoload.

So it already plays the clips in random order. I haven't used it enough, but it seem like every time I started it and say played the Michael clips the played in the same order. Could just be me.
    03-17-09 07:08 AM
    I know this thread has been dead awhile, but has anyone tried this for the Tour? The site says 4.3 and up, and the Curve 8900 does have the same resolution....

I would love to see this on my Tour!

Mike- could you help the Tour users out too?
    02-02-10 10:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD