Hi all.
    I am having two little problems with my curve 8310:

1. since a couple weeks ago the phone displays the unread message icon, but there are no unread messages in any of the accounts that I configured. Pressing "U" on the message list says the same thing.
    Does anyone know how to get rid of that? (it's not a huge deal, but annoying nonetheless)

2. (I'm sure this is a common issue, but I could not find a definitive solution) I sync my calendar with my gCal account using Google's client and every event shows duplicated (with reference to two different email accounts). I tried setting the default in Options-Advanced-Default Services but that didn't change.
    I read somewhere that I'm supposed to delete the service books but I'm scared I might mess up something...

Thanks
    03-23-09 04:33 AM
    1. What OS are you running. I have seen this on a couple of versions of 4.5 after updating. It eventually went away. Try the trusty battery pull.
    03-23-09 07:15 AM
    OS is 4.5.0.110 but I upgraded it around January and the message icon has been on for a few weeks only..guess I'll try the battery trick
    03-23-09 07:42 AM
    OS is 4.5.0.110 but I upgraded it around January and the message icon has been on for a few weeks only..guess I'll try the battery trick
    Icon is gone! Thanks
    How about the calendar duplication thing? Any fixes?
    03-23-09 07:47 AM
    You can try resending service books. I don't think you actually have to delete them.
    03-23-09 07:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD