Okay, I'll try to make sense of this question.. basically I go "on-call" with my company for a week at a time, say every 3 months. What I'd like to do is have the ability to load all of my work contacts to my berry at that time (in addition to my personal contacts). And at the end of that week period, remove them so that just my personal contacts exist.

One way I was thinking is....

1. Make a backup of just my contacts at the beginning of that period, both in outlook and via blackberry backup.
    2. Import my work contacts into outlook
    3. Sync my berry with outlook.
    4. At the end of the week, load my backup of my contacts into berry.
    5. Load the backup of my outlook contacts.

I have not yet tried this out, but it sounds like it would work. Does anyone know if this is possible? Or if there is even a better option for what I'd like done?

Thanks!
    07-29-08 12:17 PM
    Use Outlook to manage all your contacts. Set them up as either Personal or Business. Sync them all to your Blackberry, and use the Filter option.

In your address book, hit the menu button, then choose Filter. Select Business or Personal. It will save that option, so every time you view your address book, you should only see what you just selected. If neither option is checked, you should be able to see all your contacts.
    07-29-08 12:39 PM
    Oh that's even better. I had a feeling that blackberry would have a way to do this!

Thanks for the tip

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-08 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD