I've had twitterberry on my phone for a while now, and until now it has always worked fine. Starting about a week ago, whenever I update my friends timeline on twitter, I get the hourglass symbol and my phone freezes. I have to do a battery pull. It happens every single time, and I am getting so frustrated.

Is anyone else having this problem? Is there something silly I am doing wrong? Help!
    11-10-09 07:08 PM
    Go downgrade ur twitter app maybe be eating up ur battery. Go back to 0.8 should work better for u.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-09 07:18 PM
    How do I downgrade my twitter app? I've never updated my twitter version...
    11-10-09 07:20 PM
    Just delete it and get ubertwitter. I've never had any issues with it!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-09 10:32 PM
    I second coolguy78240. I've used both TwitterBerry and UberTwitter and I prefer and use UberTwitter for tweeting.
    11-11-09 06:10 PM
    hey stars, you should definitely get rid of twitterberry. i used that for a while until it caused my 8320 to grind to a hault. it has some serious memory leakage issues. go with UberTwitter instead. Hope that helps.
    11-11-09 10:45 PM
    tweeter berry sucks, it made my phone do the same thing

delete it

use ubbertwitter it is way better anyways, you can see your friends time lines just by opening it and it does not take 292833 years to load
    i am NOT sure but i think tweetrberry caused some sort of memory leak problem on my phone which caused it to give the hourglass of death

but maybe you can try hitting ALT+LGLG and delete your log that works for me to get rid of the hour glass
    11-12-09 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD