Can the keypad light be turned off during video playback. It stays on the entire length of video/movie.

thanks in advance,
    11-25-07 11:05 AM
    Does this only happen when playing videos?
    11-25-07 11:07 AM
    Thanks for the response BerryWhite.
    Yes, only when watching a video file. During music playback the display and keyboard lights go off while music continues to play. I was wondering if my Curve will play video and dim/turn off my keyboard lights.
    Thanks again,
    11-25-07 01:43 PM
    I was wondering the same thing. Ever since I found videos4blackberry.info I watch tons of video and the lights bug me.
    11-25-07 05:56 PM
    Are there good videos on that site?
    11-25-07 07:27 PM
    Are there good videos on that site?
    Yep, most of the TV programmings are there, and I like the special effect on the site.
    When you are watching the clips, it will automatically dim your monitor screen leaving only the clips area ( like in the movie theatre), Really Cool!!
    11-25-07 07:48 PM
    I checked out the site and it looks awesome. When playing the sample bb video my lights stay on only if I'm in the dark in a lit room they turn off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-07 06:44 AM
    I checked out this site, but can't get past the error "HTTP Error 403: Forbidden You are not authorized to view this page. Please try loading a different page". I can go to the same page from my desktop pc and watch the video, just not from my blackberry. Is there some kind of login I am missing??

Thanks,

David
    11-26-07 10:17 AM
    Yup you need to DL a special program from the computer site in order to view it from your BB.
    11-26-07 10:26 AM
    Thanks! After more research, it appears I am getting this error message because the video I want to download is too big, and AT&T won't let me download it. I have to download to my pc, and then use the Desktop Manager to drag it to my blackberry.
    11-26-07 11:11 AM
    Thats how I do it!
    11-26-07 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD