How can I turn my email off on my phone so I don't recieve them? Does anyone know?
    04-26-08 09:10 PM
    How can I turn my email off on my phone so I don't recieve them? Does anyone know?
    Go to Options-->Mobile Network and change "Data Services" to "Off". However, this will turn off all data on your BB. What specifically are you trying to do? Perhaps there is another solution for what you want to do.
    04-26-08 10:51 PM
    If you're on BES, go to Messages, Options, Message Filters; there is an option to forward or not forward messages to your device if there is not filter that applies. Select Do Not Forward.

If you're on BIS, you can log into wherever you created your email accounts and either create a filter for each account (only send messages from this address to my device - then put in some bogus address).
    04-26-08 11:28 PM
    If you're on BES, go to Messages, Options, Message Filters; there is an option to forward or not forward messages to your device if there is not filter that applies. Select Do Not Forward.

If you're on BIS, you can log into wherever you created your email accounts and either create a filter for each account (only send messages from this address to my device - then put in some bogus address).
    If you don't want to recieve email messages at all this would be the answer. In fact, just login to your BIS account and once in your Email Accounts go to "Filters". Under "When no filters apply" select "Do not forward messages to device". Do this for each email address.

I was under the impression you wanted to disable the receipt of messages temporarily and wanted to retrieve them later. Sorry.
    Last edited by AJErvin12; 04-26-08 at 11:45 PM.
    04-26-08 11:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD