Ok here goes, this only hapens with text messages, phone sends and rec. fine. When you follow the conversation to the bottom of the thread there is a horz. line then someother text or email adress added on the very end. not orig. sent to the device or asso. w/ someones email
    ex. txt...txt....
    reply...reply...
    txt...txt...
    reply...reply...
    ---------------
    [email protected] (not the email of person i was just texting)

follow me? any ideas?
    08-31-09 11:29 PM
    Try a battery pull.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 11:32 PM
    yea, first easy thing I thought of to. No dice. Been playing with it for a couple of hrs now, gettin tired of it. guess she gonna get a new one too.
    08-31-09 11:51 PM
    I wonder what would happen if you deleted all your texts? I don't have a clue if that would help, just grasping at straws, but I wonder if it's a corrupted database that could be fixed by deleting everything, or perhaps clearing the database with Desktop Manager.

09-01-09 01:06 AM
    Was this a used or refurbished phone? Because if you have a "saved" message it will show up like that.

09-01-09 03:04 AM
    New phone, not even 4mo. old, she deletes her texts every day, if not as soon as she has read them. Yea, the only thing I think I have yet to try is wiping it. I was trying to avoid that, kinda hoping it would be an easier fix, guess that is hoping for to much. lol
    09-01-09 11:27 AM
    sounds good
    09-01-09 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD