I have a couple curves and all my friends have curves. I've updated everyone's curve to 4.5 no matter what company they were on. Couple days ago i updated to Desktop Manager 4.6 and now i cant upgrade the O.S. in any blackberry. My co-worker wants me to update his to 4.5 and it wont let me. It doesnt find any updates for the blackberry. If i try to go and install programs manually one by one i.e. Doc to go with Apploader it says that no additional apps designed for your device were found? i"ve even downgraded to desktop 4.5 and still nothing. any idea what i could be missing? This is driving me crazy.
    10-01-08 07:47 PM
    I have a couple curves and all my friends have curves. I've updated everyone's curve to 4.5 no matter what company they were on. Couple days ago i updated to Desktop Manager 4.6 and now i cant upgrade the O.S. in any blackberry. My co-worker wants me to update his to 4.5 and it wont let me. It doesnt find any updates for the blackberry. If i try to go and install programs manually one by one i.e. Doc to go with Apploader it says that no additional apps designed for your device were found? i"ve even downgraded to desktop 4.5 and still nothing. any idea what i could be missing? This is driving me crazy.
    If it's saying no additional apps designed.... then you're doing something wrong. Make sure to delete the Vendor XML file. Re-boot the computer. Then Open DM>Help>About>Device Software Tab and what does it list for OS??
    10-01-08 07:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD