whats up guys. i am a new bb 8320 curve owner.i am still learning the bb.my problem is my email.i did all the steps to set up my yahoo email.it all went good. i even got a message on bb telling me that i have successfully setup my email and i would start to get mail in 20mins. mail never came.did i do somthing wrong or is there a step that i am missing.help me out please.
    02-08-09 01:23 PM
    i added my hotmail and i dont get all of my emails i dont know why this is i was told to resend my service books but havent got a round to doing it yet
    02-08-09 01:25 PM
    Resend your service books from your BIS login site.. (the same place you had to go to set up your email.)
    02-08-09 01:26 PM
    whats up guys. i am a new bb 8320 curve owner.i am still learning the bb.my problem is my email.i did all the steps to set up my yahoo email.it all went good. i even got a message on bb telling me that i have successfully setup my email and i would start to get mail in 20mins. mail never came.did i do somthing wrong or is there a step that i am missing.help me out please.
    after sending service books from your email setup icon, i would recommend check your yahoo account settings to see if you have disabled pop3 or imap settings or forwarding.
    02-08-09 01:30 PM
    how do i resend
    02-08-09 01:34 PM
    how do i check yahoo account
    02-08-09 01:39 PM
    Im sorry, Resend your service books by logging into your BIS account. You can either "t-mobile login page" on google and find it there or you can go to the icon on your phoned labeled Personal Email Setup.
    02-08-09 01:41 PM
    how do i check yahoo account
    there is an email setup icon, enter your email address and password and it should bring you to the next screen. after that scroll to the bottom of the page and you should see "send service books".

for your yahoo account, i was mistaken. there is no way to disable pop access on a yahoo account. so with that said, if resending service books doesn't work. go back to email setup delete the email address, restart your device, and register that email address again. if that still doesn't work, i would recommmend speaking to yahoo tech support.
    02-08-09 01:49 PM
    forgive me for being slow.can;t seem to find it.will have to play with phone some more.ia not good with these things
    02-08-09 01:52 PM
    thans for help.will try those steps
    02-08-09 01:58 PM
    thans for help.will try those steps
    no problem. ur more than welcome to PIN message me if you need assistance
    02-08-09 02:00 PM
    This is the BIS site to resend service books
    Unsupported Browser
    02-08-09 02:00 PM
    I had this very same problem with my hotmail accounts. Here is what I did and now they are working perfectly.

I deleted all the mail accounts on my blackberry.

Then I went to my providers Blackberry Internet Service, logged in, and added my hotmail mail accounts via the website.

Then I got a message on my blackberry saying everything was setup correctly and I should begin receiving e-mails within 20 minutes.

Everything worked great after doing that, so I found that doing it via the website worked, and via the blackberry didnt work. At least for hotmail accounts it was this way.
    02-08-09 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD