Help! I am having trouble using desktop manager to load applications to my bb curve. I have no problem downloading them to the pc but when I use the application loader to load the .alx files it states, "No additional applications designed for your device were found."

However, I can have the same software text or emailed to me to download directly to the bb and it works. Help, I am dumbfounded on how to fix this. I followed another link which led to a verizon website, but doesn't help me given I am with T-mobile. Customer service is off for the Thanksgiving at T-Mobile.
    11-22-07 05:28 PM
    hi. i recently purchased a beiks English Dictionary for my curve... i have neen trying to download it OTA coz thats the only way but it wont install... it says file is too large... pls help!
    11-26-07 06:16 AM
    Good luck in getting your question answered Doc. I asked this question yesterday and got very little input. I am having the same issue.

My first thought was maybe there's a link around here that someone could point me to...no such luck so far.
    11-26-07 07:56 AM
    It has been discussed before a few times and seems like t-mo suggests downloading a new copy of desktop manager (un-install the old one first).
    11-26-07 04:46 PM
    I'll redownloading the desktop. Thanks
    11-27-07 06:35 PM
    Not very happy with software support. I tried to change my license to my new device and they charge me $2.00???
    11-27-07 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD