Any real problem transferring 8310 sim card to small cheap go phone when necessary? (Hot, sweaty yardwork,etc.) ..and then back to the Curve again. Its worked ok so far and has saved the Curve from heat and sweat but I want to be sure. Any advice? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-08 02:59 PM
    Hmm. I suppose other than the hassle for you personally, I wouldn't see any issues. But I mean.. If it were me..... I would just leave my phone in the house. An hour away wouldn't kill me.
    07-19-08 03:02 PM
    Agreed......I personally would worry about harming it........I figure the more times I handle it the greater the chance of a mishap..........
    07-19-08 03:12 PM
    I do this all the time between a Pearl and a Curve and it
    has never caused a problem.

Granted, I do have to do some thing on the BIS site to
    get my mail, but that's not your issue. You should be fine.
    07-19-08 03:16 PM
    I'd love to, but I'm "on call" for work (local hospital) and I've gotta respond right away. And it really hasn't been a hassle to swap out the card. I guess I've got it down..! Thx for the reply...

07-19-08 03:17 PM
    Another idea is to call forward your Berry to a cordless landline..........if available....
    07-19-08 03:27 PM
    Another idea is to call forward your Berry to a cordless landline..........if available....
    Another plan, yes, but the $9 go phone fits easily down inside a pants pocket. The cordless would be too large and again, I'd be worried about sweat and dirt getting to that one, too. I like the forwarding idea, though! Thanks for the tip...!

07-19-08 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD