I am of course BRAND NEW to this site and have found tons of information already regarding the ins/outs of my new Blackberry Curve. I am super excited about the Qwerty keyboard and the ease of checking/sending emails. I have had the LG Chocolate for over a year now and though it wasn't my favorite phone, I got used to it. Well I have a ton of pics that I would like to add to my Blackberry, how do I do that? Will I need to go to the Verizon store and have them do it?
    11-10-08 01:47 PM
    There are a number of ways to do this.
    1. Connect your BB to your PC and usw Windows Explorer.
    2. Open the Desktop Manager and use the Roxio program (media manager)
    3. Email the pics from your PC to your BB.

Check out the "Newbie" link in my signature. There's all kinds of info in there.

And welcome to CB!
    11-10-08 01:52 PM
    Of course yet another silly question...how do I get the pics from my Chocolate to the pc?
    11-10-08 02:01 PM
    Go to the Media app. From the home screen press menu then select receive media then send it from your chocolate thru bluetooth to your BlackBerry. Make sure you click receive media whenever you want to transfer that type of data

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-08 02:03 PM
    i'd say the easiest way would be to put them on your micro sd card. load this card into your pc, than transfer to the blackberry via roxio media manager to your blackberry curve.
    11-10-08 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD