I do have a 8gb media card but didn't bring it with me when we purchased my daughters curve yesterday.. Anyways, the sales rep added like 70 pics to her curves device memory... How do I get those from the device memory to the media card?
    02-13-09 08:24 AM
    Select a picture, press menu, choose move, and move to SD card.
    02-13-09 09:16 AM
    Media/pictures. Select the picture hit menu, select move. Above the pictures you will see folders. Select memory card (you may have to select up for memory card to be available) once in the memory card folder hit menu again and select move here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 09:17 AM
    Thanks I appreciate the answer.. Does she have to do it 70 plus times OR can she mass move the 70 all at one time?
    02-13-09 09:35 AM
    First, turn on camera and click Menu>Options and select Save pictures to media card option and save.

Now go back and click Menu to View Pictures. When you see pics, click Menu>Move, and your options will pop up. If media card isn't there click Menu>Explore and scroll to Media card, click Menu again, choose Move here, and the pic is now on your media card.

Now, if you want them organized a particular way, you can add New Folders from the menu and name the folder, save it, then put the pics into those.

And one thing I've found, when I do a hard reset, the camera defaults back to device memory, so I have to reset the storage back to media card again.
    Hope this helps you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 09:50 AM
    I was wondering how to do that too. Thanks
    02-13-09 10:51 AM
    Download Desktop Manager with Media Manager and transfer pics from phone to Media card, and after you have finished erase That DM and download DM without media manager.
    02-13-09 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD