Is there an easy way to transfer photos from the BB to the PC (and vice versa)? I've been e-mailing them but it seems like it should be much easier. I don't have bluetooth on the PC.

Thanks.
    03-06-08 08:07 PM
    You can use the usb cable that came with your phone. Then you can use windows explorer to transfer your photos.
    03-07-08 11:16 PM
    Does not work for me....I can view the photos on my BB memory card, plug it into my PC, open my computer, see the drive, click on it and get the message "Please insert a disc into drive F" click properties and see drive F contains 0 bites for storage. What do I do now to view and drag photos to my desktop?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-08 12:18 AM
    Do you have a microsd card?
    03-08-08 04:23 AM
    Yea, i emailed them as well. It was a slow and painful process. I am going to buy a media card, but just haven't had the time.
    03-08-08 06:53 AM
    BlackBerry Desktop Manager uses Roxy's Media Manager for the media card.

Open the MM and select the images you want to transfer to your PC. The "Copy" button will transfer files to a Device Download directory.

After copying the images, select "Delete" to remove them from the Media Card.
    03-08-08 10:54 AM
    I don't have a media card--it that the issue? The BB doesn't show up in Explorer when I connect and desktop manager doesn't transfer the images when I sync. Do I need a media card to be able to do this?
    03-08-08 04:25 PM
    Mass storage mode is for if you have a microsd card. If you are just using the device memory you need to use roxio media manager that is bundled with desktop manager. I would recommend getting a microsd card if you plan on storing mp3s and/or a lot of photos.
    03-08-08 04:29 PM
    OK I figured it out....follow this address for 8310....
    Options/Media Card/media card support 'ON'
    encryption mode 'None', Mass storage mode support 'On' and last but not least...Auto Enable mass storage mode when connected 'YES' Now I can view the photo files on the curve just like it were a camera attached.

Oh Yeah....I'm a newbe...and this is only the second phone for me to own...the first was the Perl and I owned it for 2 weeks.

I have a 2gb card.

I am also looking to get 'in the ear' stereo headphones with the mic button. Found 2 pairs, one for 10 bucks, and one for 40 bucks, they look identical, just one has a fancy name and they are both made in China. Please advise, anyone have experience with the different headset?
    Sorry if I hijacked this tread.

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-08 12:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD