I know, I know, there are already so many threads on this topic. However, I figures the only way to get the answers I want promptly was to start my own. Bygones. So its not that I can't transfer; it's just so damn slow. Is this a common thing or should it be moving faster when transfering pictures and stuff? I mean it takes minutes to move just a jpeg. Also when moving from computer to device and vice versa, do you always have to hit send on one and then receive on the other? Or is there a way to make an open connection where you can just hit send to device or send to computer where you don't have to ok it first on the other device?
    05-31-08 08:06 AM
    have you been able to receive any pictures or songs on your verizon 8330? I was able to send but not receive - my mac g4 laptop kept saying device does not have services or something to that effect. what am i missing??
    05-31-08 06:27 PM
    Yes, everything works fine. It just seems slow to me and I was curious as to if this was normal or not. Make sure you activate receive using bluetooth before you send it from the computer. I heard that macs have issues with communicating with the curves.
    06-02-08 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD