I apologize if I seem ignorant, but I'm a brand new Crackberry addict. When I plug the USB cable from my computer to my Curve, Desktop Manager still says "Disabled." How do I get it to recognize my Blackberry, so I can use the Media Manager to transfer music to my phone? Any help would be much appreciated!
    06-19-08 09:23 PM
    I figured out how to get the USB to recognize that my Blackberry is there, but how do I sync music from Windows Media Player to my phone? I have WMP version 11. Thanks again!
    06-19-08 10:14 PM
    I just open up the BlackBerry music folder in explorer on my computer, then drag and drop from my saved music files.
    06-19-08 10:18 PM
    On the first question, I found it handy to have the BB prompt me if I wanted it to go into the mass storage mode. When I OK that, I can get into the files to drag and drop photos, music, whatever.

I have found that after placing music on my BB it takes like 10 minutes or so for it to recognize it and be able to play it.
    06-20-08 06:31 AM
    Options>Media Card>Auto Enable Mass Storage When Connected>Yes or Prompt

Then you can drag and drop music from your computer to your media card.
    06-20-08 06:35 AM
    I like how Windows Media Player can send RANDOM tumes to the media player connected to my computer. Is there a way I can get WMP (or something else, like Media Manager) to send the files to the media card vice the device itself?
    06-23-08 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD