I got a new curve same service and all but i need to know how to transfer my contacts and also pictures everything else I can most likely download over. Please help me out
    11-19-08 05:16 PM
    Desktop manager has an option to transfer devices.
    11-19-08 05:19 PM
    i know but my desktop manager opens but theres no options for it that say backup and restor or transfer devices.
    11-19-08 05:42 PM
    i know but my desktop manager opens but theres no options for it that say backup and restor or transfer devices.
    What version of DM are you using? There should be something that says "Device Switch Wizard."
    11-19-08 06:13 PM
    the newest DM there is. when I plug my bb in and i open the desktop manager it says blackberry desktop manager to the left hand side is options and help at the bottem left corner is my pin# right in the middle where everything is supposed to be there is absolutly nothing i uninstalled then reinstalled this program nothing is working.
    11-19-08 06:45 PM
    the newest DM there is. when I plug my bb in and i open the desktop manager it says blackberry desktop manager to the left hand side is options and help at the bottem left corner is my pin# right in the middle where everything is supposed to be there is absolutly nothing i uninstalled then reinstalled this program nothing is working.
    Download the latest version. BlackBerry - Desktop Software - BlackBerry Desktop Software at BlackBerry.com
    11-19-08 06:55 PM
    when i click download theres a drop down arrow and a bunch of different things to click on which one do i click on.
    11-19-08 07:43 PM
    Desktop Manager 4.7 I think is the newest.
    11-19-08 07:44 PM
    when i click download theres a drop down arrow and a bunch of different things to click on which one do i click on.
    Anything 4.5 or higher but yes, 4.7 is the latest.
    11-19-08 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD