I can't seem to get Opera Mini 4.1 to download to my replacement Curve. My other Curve had a different browser configuration than this new one. The other one had consecutive numbers on the left with a closed parenthisis and written text tabs which when clicked on took you to the web site. This new one now has Icons on the browser home page. I called Verizon (I know--don't laugh) for help and of course they told me that they don't support 3rd party software. I didn't have any problems downloading Opera Mini before, but now when I go to their web site and try to download it by phone version, SMS version etc, the download just keeps looping back to the download web page. I went to the Opera site on my laptop and downloaed Opera Mini to my documents and tried to transfer it via BB desktop manager but can't find find file with browse option. Tried to transfer via USB and file won't open on BB. I'm not Bill Gates & don't write code, but I do rather well with direction and am somewhat computer savy. That is why this is all so frustrating. Opera Mini is 100% faster and more mobile efficient than the loaded browser from Verizon. Any help, hints or fixes will be very much appreciated.
    Thanks
    Chuck Best
    09-30-08 02:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD