Hi everyone, I am a newbie and need some help.

I am switching from a Treo 680 to a Curve. I truly enjoy the Curve and need to transfer all of my contacts etc from the 680 to the Curve.

When I try to synchronize the two phones with the Desktop Manager software the screen which is supposed to let me transfer the information is ghosted. The screen that I am talking about is the �select the software from which you want to import PIM data." Both the choices are ghosted and I am unable to select one of them.

Both of my phones are connected to my computer....

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong??

Thanks so much.
    10-07-07 06:02 PM
    Are you using the 'switch device' wizard in Desktop Manager?
    10-07-07 07:16 PM
    Yes I am, I was suprised when it did not work......

I only have a SIM card in my Blackberry.....there is no SIM card in my Treo...do you think that this might be the problem????
    Last edited by anon(153966); 10-07-07 at 08:30 PM.
    10-07-07 08:21 PM
    I have having the exact same issue and haven't been able to find a workaround. Anybody happen to know the answer to this?
    10-24-07 05:07 AM
    Hi

I have a simular problem, I have recently became the owner of the Blackberry 8300 Curve and need to transfer my contacts from my Sony Ericsson W810i, tried to do it via bluetooth but although my w810i found the blackberry in devices, when I try to transfer my contacts, I get the error message "bluetooth connection failed", can you help?
    10-24-07 07:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD