Hey was just wondering if you scroll lightly with the trackball is it suppose to like not really move or do you have to give some preasure .... I guess why I am asking I'm not sure if I'm like not pressing as hard lately or I'm just imagining the ball having to be pressed harder not sure oh and I took it apart cleaned it and it still seems to have to be pressed hard.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-08 03:01 PM
    You should not have to apply extra pressure.
    11-07-08 03:10 PM
    you can also change the sensitivity of the trackball by going to options>screen/keyboard. Then scroll down and you can even set a different sensitivity for up/down, and left/right.
    11-07-08 03:38 PM
    On default 70 setting of the trackball I could roll it slowly a little and it wouldn't move.

Which is good for when you're pressing the trackball as a button. I upped it to 90 and it moved better for me but then pressing the trackball it's more sensitive to move at the last moment to the wrong thing so I went down to 80 and I'm happy with that.
    11-07-08 10:19 PM
    Like above, I def suggest playing w the trackball sensitivity settings. 70 was def too unresponsive for me. I flirted with 90 for awhile but settled on 80. Just too bad there isn't a 85 :-P

Kev

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-08 03:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD