So i just recently got my new Blackberry about a week ago, I had a problem with the keypad so i had to get a new one. After receiving the new one i am not noticing that the new BB has a very loose trackball. I am referencing it to the usage of the other phone i had before. Is this normal, or am i going crazy?

When i go to use the trackball it gets pushed in about half way. Sometimes scrolling the trackball doesn't work if i do scroll hard enough...

Thanks
    05-29-09 03:14 PM
    You're inside the 30 days if it seems a big concern or you question its reliability return it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 04:12 PM
    sounds like the trackball housing is damaged, could be a factory defect, return it and get another one. still have your 30 day buyer remorse on it, so it's should not be a problem.
    05-29-09 04:15 PM
    So i just recently got my new Blackberry about a week ago, I had a problem with the keypad so i had to get a new one. After receiving the new one i am not noticing that the new BB has a very loose trackball. I am referencing it to the usage of the other phone i had before. Is this normal, or am i going crazy?

When i go to use the trackball it gets pushed in about half way. Sometimes scrolling the trackball doesn't work if i do scroll hard enough...

Thanks
    By loose do u mean it wobbles around in cavity, or do u mean that it moves icon faster? Because if its later u can chng the sensitivity in ur screenkeyboard settings.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 04:52 PM
    The same thing happens to my year-old 8310. It was like that when my brother bought it and still remains that way today. It also feels grainy when I scroll too, in comparison with the 8100 I had previously. Maybe that has something to do with it?
    05-29-09 08:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD