So anywho, I had posted this topic before about my trackball moving without me touching it or when I open up my email it scrolls all the way down to the bottom. Or when I'm dialing a number it will scroll around within the number while I'm typing. I have it at factory settings but even when I changed it, it does the same thing. The main problem is scrolling all the way to the end of the page and scrolling without me touching it. Please help. TIA. Oh, my blackberry is new. Less than two weeks old.
    08-20-08 05:35 PM
    sounds defective, i'd exchange it...
    08-20-08 05:53 PM
    sounds defective, i'd exchange it...
    Thanks! I did call 'em to send out a replacement and they sent me a red curve that has Alltel on the bottom. WTF! So now I have to send it back and wait for them to send me another. I might just go to a sprint store and have them take a look at.
    08-20-08 06:00 PM
    I have just the opposite problem...I can't get mine to move, half the time!
    08-20-08 06:07 PM
    Thanks! I did call 'em to send out a replacement and they sent me a red curve that has Alltel on the bottom. WTF! So now I have to send it back and wait for them to send me another. I might just go to a sprint store and have them take a look at.

they sent you an alltel curve to replace your sprint one?

wtf?
    08-20-08 06:10 PM
    they sent you an alltel curve to replace your sprint one?

wtf?
    I know, right? He said it was a mixup at the warehouse.
    08-20-08 06:33 PM
    I know, right? He said it was a mixup at the warehouse.
    hahahahahaha

that is a HUGE mix-up
    08-20-08 06:40 PM
    Too much, haha. Red Alltel - was your old one red at least?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-08 07:07 PM
    So do you think I should have them take a look at it when I go in tomorrow or just have 'em give me a new one? And how can you tell a new replacement from a refurb?

08-20-08 07:08 PM
    So do you think I should have them take a look at it when I go in tomorrow or just have 'em give me a new one? And how can you tell a new replacement from a refurb?

I asked the guy at the VZW store whether the model he was giving me to replace my original Curve was refurbished. He said it wasn't, but...HOW would we really know?? All i know is the replacement model i got for the original has some issues, too.
    08-20-08 07:13 PM
    the refurbs aren't marked, are they...
    08-20-08 07:23 PM
    After much hassle yesterday I got a new curve and am currently waiting for a return kit for the US Cellular that was sent in error (sorry guys, don't know why I was saying Alltel earlier) cause the corporate Sprint store didn't want anything to do with the US Cellular phone. They weren't even going to exchange the defective one until I got on the phone with Sprint Returns and they basically made him. She also said that I could activate the US Cellular phone if I wanted to and I was like "why would I want to?" US Cellular isn't even available in my market. Long story long, I got a brand new curve and all is well. FYI, the store rep said there's no way for lay persons to know if the phone is a refurb or not. Only way to tell is by the SKU.
    08-22-08 01:14 PM
    I asked the guy at the VZW store whether the model he was giving me to replace my original Curve was refurbished. He said it wasn't, but...HOW would we really know?? All i know is the replacement model i got for the original has some issues, too.
    How long have you had it? The guy at the Sprint store said that if it's within the thirty day "worry free guarantee" they'll give you a new one. But if it's after that more than likely a recon (his word not mine)
    08-22-08 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD