My housing is scratched chipped and dinged up I wanna buy a new setup for it but have not been able to find anything? My trackball is nuts too sticking and such I need to get a new one also. Id like to get an all black setup but havent been able to find no legit links here as to where to buy one.

Anyone got any links? Id prefer to stay away from sleezebay and its crappy antics lately. Thanks in advance!
    12-15-09 09:00 PM
    I'm on my mobile and can't see what kind of phone you have. What kind of phone do you own?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-09 09:06 PM
    Sorry to tell you, but I have gotten everything off eBay and have yet to have a problem. 3 housings, 4 LCD covers, about 6 trackballs and rings. Zero problems.

Jack
    12-15-09 09:07 PM
    My housing is scratched chipped and dinged up I wanna buy a new setup for it but have not been able to find anything? My trackball is nuts too sticking and such I need to get a new one also. Id like to get an all black setup but havent been able to find no legit links here as to where to buy one.

Anyone got any links? Id prefer to stay away from sleezebay and its crappy antics lately. Thanks in advance!
    I agree with the person before me. If you simply do your research on ebay and look @ seller feedback most of the time there is no problems. However this is a legit link if you want it...

BlackBerry Curve 8330 OEM Black faceplate set - Cellular Nationwide Network - Cellular Accessories
    12-15-09 09:34 PM
    I agree with the person before me. If you simply do your research on ebay and look @ seller feedback most of the time there is no problems. However this is a legit link if you want it...

[.html]BlackBerry Curve 8330 OEM Black faceplate set - Cellular Nationwide Network - Cellular Accessories[/url]
    Thanks, I just didnt wanna get into ebay with my paypal account and get screwed. Ive bought a few things here and there from ebay and not had a problem but its the two times that I have that really make me want to turn to a legit site to get the parts.

Thanks again!
    12-15-09 09:54 PM
    Thanks, I just didnt wanna get into ebay with my paypal account and get screwed. Ive bought a few things here and there from ebay and not had a problem but its the two times that I have that really make me want to turn to a legit site to get the parts.

Thanks again!
    No problem anytime! I know what you mean about ebay. Anyone could get taken for a ride if not careful. Welcome to crackberry btw!
    12-15-09 09:57 PM
    As long as you check feedback and such you should be okay on eBay. I have bought many BB parts from eBay, and never had any issues. Usually I pick US only sellers. But to each their own. Good luck.

12-15-09 10:05 PM
    Blackberry Parts, BlackBerry Curve Parts, Blackberry Pearl Parts, Blackberry Bold Parts has some to choose.

12-15-09 10:19 PM

Thanks again!

Remember that eBay CREATED, and owns, PayPal.
    I got ripped off on eBay for a hoodie I bought, which the D-Nozzle never shipped me. Filed a claim with PP, and had the money refunded 2 weeks later. As long as you pay with PP on eBay, you'll never get screwed. eBay does NOT play around with people stealing money from buyers, especially when you pay via PP. The seller I "bought" the hoodie was banned the day I got my refund.

As a matter of fact, the new housing I bought the 8th arrived today.
    Here's the auction:
    Gray Housing Cover 4 BlackBerry Curve 8300 8310 8320 - eBay (item 170418245121 end time Jan-08-10 11:58:11 PST)

Yes, you are reading the total correctly. It was $6.01 SHIPPED and took 7 days to get (factor the weekend). Beat that price.

Jack
    12-15-09 10:22 PM
    Here is an example from the site, all black.

12-15-09 10:24 PM
    Iceman, I went to CNN and went to process the order got to the billing and shipping info. made sure the info matched. but it was ready to finish the order and never asked me for credit card info so I just backed out changed the email address and personal info from the box/account I had created. that was odd?

Bergerking.. I tried that link and it didnt seem very secure and had some bad rep on the internet.

sigh
    12-15-09 11:46 PM
    I couldnt get anywhere from those two sites I didnt trust fonx due to comments I read after a quick google search.

The CNN site was nice and I was about to order until I got to the end where it told me to finalize the order for shipping and it never asked me for my credit card info.

Just seemed fishy.

I bought something from a USA seller on Ebay with a 98% pos rep.
    12-16-09 01:57 PM
    anyone know any special deals on ebay? i heard someone get full housing for 3.50, and then there are others that are selling it for 20..
    12-17-09 07:20 PM
    anyone know any special deals on ebay? i heard someone get full housing for 3.50, and then there are others that are selling it for 20..
    Deals are everywhere on eBay. Do a search for "BlackBerry Curve faceplate", then select "Price + Shipping : lowest first"
    Remember, if you just want to replace just the faceplate and battery cover you DON'T need a complete housing assembly.
    The seller I get all mine from (4 so far with 2 more enroute because I mangle mine alot, plus I like to change out the colors often) is 209hk. I don't find the need to spend $20.oo on one just because the seller is in the US. Where do you thing HE gets his from? Yeah, from the same guy in China that I do. I just eliminate the middle-man and keep the extra cash in my pocket.

Jack
    Last edited by zx7rou812; 12-17-09 at 08:58 PM.
    12-17-09 08:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD