Well the trackball is dying on my 8330. Every day it gets stuck a few times, and i can usually shake it loose.

Since im going to take it out, i might as well replace it with a black trackball and a black ring. Where do you recommend buying a trackball?

Ive heard of cnn.cn but ive heard shipping takes forever. Anybody have any recommended ebay sellers?
    10-01-09 01:13 PM
    R.I.P. I am sorry for your loss.
    10-01-09 01:27 PM
    10-01-09 01:36 PM
    R.I.P. I am sorry for your loss.
    Luckily its not completely dead yet.. Its holding on still. Im not really surprised, considering i carry it in my pocket all day instead of a pouch or whatever
    10-01-09 01:37 PM
    The link that Zabooza provided looks good
    10-01-09 01:43 PM
    Thanks a lot! I'll probably do that then!
    10-01-09 04:06 PM
    10-01-09 04:08 PM
    You can clean the trackball in the interim. Many threads on this but the easiest way is to remove the battery. Then on cardboard or a sturdy piece of paper press down just hard enough to depress the TB and roll it in all directions. This will usually dislodge any junk that has become stuck in there. Since you don't use a holster that is most likely the problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-09 06:49 PM
    The G1 trackballs aka the atomic trackballs on cnn.cn is pretty good. Much more reponsive then the plain oem trackballs a few weeks ago. My experiences with cnn.cn with shipping hasn't been too bad. Waited a max of 10 days

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-09 07:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD