Is there any way to change the color of your trackball?
    06-30-09 05:51 PM
    Yes, by a colored one or try to die it yourself
    06-30-09 05:53 PM
    Some people take a small piece of colored tape (or some scotch tape you colored on with a sharpie, whatever works) and put it over the LED underneath the trackball, and it'll light up that color. Search on youtube, there's some videos.
    06-30-09 06:26 PM
    Thanks cedar, I'll look into that
    06-30-09 06:31 PM
    Check out this thread for dyed trackballs. There is a link in the first post to the thread that started it all:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/dye...allery-144460/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 06:45 PM
    Colored trackballs are pretty cheap on the 'net....the tape thing is a pain.....
    03-17-11 08:15 PM
    I just bought a blackberry curve 8310 off eBay a couple weeks ago and everything was working except for the 't' button but just recently I went out and got a little water on(like a drop) and now my enter button isn't working, and back button isn't working and my batter says I have water damage!?! What do I cause I'm really confused because everything else is fine with my phone!
    03-18-11 01:25 PM
    if water hot on your phone, and then things stopped working, and the battery marker says water damage, then chances are, it is water damage...

my suggestion? turn off the phone, take out the battery, leave the back off, put all the pieces sealed tight in a ziploc bag filled with rice, and leave it like that overnight...

hopefully the rice can draw out any water still inside the phone....
    03-19-11 10:49 PM
    They can be bought almost anywhere online: Amazon, eBay, CB store, etc.
    03-20-11 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD