Hey guys, I don't think this is fixable but thought I'd post just in case. My 8320 curve trackball can no longer be clicked down, can only be used to scroll. I replaced the trackball thinking that was the issue but still the trackball cannot be used for clicking. So I have to use the arrow key to click instead. Any suggestions on how to fix it, if it even is fixable??

Thanks.
    10-10-09 10:31 AM
    well i had the same issues for a a bit..i just took mine out cleaned it will a q-tip and it was good to go
    10-10-09 10:50 AM
    Really? I have a feeling mine might be a more internal issue with the phone inside...
    10-10-09 11:22 AM
    Any other suggestions??
    10-10-09 12:01 PM
    Here's a replacement source for your worn out trackball dome.

The copper dome is underneath the trackball assembly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE]
    10-10-09 12:58 PM
    Thanks, except the link doesn't seem to be working...
    10-10-09 01:23 PM
    How much will that piece cost to replace anyway??
    10-10-09 01:25 PM
    Link says it's $4.50. Yay! So excited to see this! My trackball lost its click too, I can still use it to select stuff if I press pretty hard, but it doesn't depress like it used to. Hope this will fix it!
    10-10-09 02:41 PM
    Here's a replacement source for your worn out trackball dome.

The copper dome is underneath the trackball assembly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    [/QUOTE]

You know if that dome works on all blackberrys (the Bold) or jus the 8320
    10-10-09 03:03 PM
    Link says it's $4.50. Yay! So excited to see this! My trackball lost its click too, I can still use it to select stuff if I press pretty hard, but it doesn't depress like it used to. Hope this will fix it!
    That's a reasonable price! Ya, my trackball used to still be able to click if I press really hard... but now it has totally lost it's click! I hope this will fix it too!
    10-10-09 03:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD