How often should you clean it.
    I asking because mine seems to stick more more each week.
    01-12-10 05:05 PM
    How often should you clean it.
    I asking because mine seems to stick more more each week.
    Everyday when you shower

I would say probably once a week depending on how sticky it gets.
    01-12-10 05:18 PM
    the trackball on my 8900 has started to act up lately, and it really sucks cuz you cant replace it like on the 83xx series. does anyone know if they'll clean it at the store?
    01-12-10 05:25 PM
    Everyday when you shower

I would say probably once a week depending on how sticky it gets.
    lol got a laugh off that. Will do
    01-12-10 05:26 PM
    i clean it with a little had sanitizez dabbed on paper towel and rub it in a bit with yout finger, then rub the paper towel over the track ball in every direction. should be better then new.
    01-12-10 05:31 PM
    My friend owned a Tour from Verizon and he was having a horrific problem with his Trackball and what he did was took it to the store and they mailed him a brand new Tour in the mail about 2 days later. Fully functional. So you should just replace it.

the trackball on my 8900 has started to act up lately, and it really sucks cuz you cant replace it like on the 83xx series. does anyone know if they'll clean it at the store?
    01-12-10 06:39 PM
    While this may work for you, others may not have this precision and will just get it wet thus messing up the phonne. Wouldntt try that if I were you.. My 2 cents

i clean it with a little had sanitizez dabbed on paper towel and rub it in a bit with yout finger, then rub the paper towel over the track ball in every direction. should be better then new.
    01-12-10 06:40 PM
    Just get a new Berry with a trackpad. Problem solved lol
    01-12-10 11:15 PM
    I just clean mine when it starts getting stuck. About once a month. Can't wait till I can upgrade to the 9700. I spent maybe about 50-80 bucks on trackballs ever since I got my curve. Lost count on how many trackballs I had to replace.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-10 12:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD