So the day's finally here- my sidekick's eligible for an upgrade, & I am literally running away from that phone & never looking back.
    I'll be going to pick up my Blackberry Curve tonight.
    I'm a first-time Blackberry user, but I'm extremely excited.
    Does anyone have any tips for me, or anything that you wish you did when you first got your bb? I want to set it up as perfectly as possible, so any words of wisdom will be appreciated. Thanks!
    04-29-08 11:56 AM
    Drink lots of coffee...............you won't sleep for days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-29-08 11:58 AM
    Welcome to the Crack.

You are gonna have a very late night indeed.

Keep posting here, ask away. We like nothing better than a new Crack-addict .
    04-29-08 12:10 PM
    Welcome to CB.
    Read through this one: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/crac...ums-how-16472/
    and: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...e-series-4716/

But most of all if you need any help, try search first and if you still can't find an answer, ask. Everyone here is extremely helpful
    04-29-08 12:11 PM
    You're gonna looove your new BB!! You're probably gonna ask yourself, "what made me buy this curve? I shouldve bought a BB in the first place."

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-08 12:11 PM
    Get some rest or take a day (or two) off, you will be hooked! Welcome to Crackberry, the most legal crack in the world!
    04-29-08 12:45 PM
    ah thanks so much for the welcome, everyone.
    I'm definitely anticipating a huge addiction. Luckily, I'm a senior in high school & my last day of school is Thursday, so my classes have died down & I'm planning on spending all my free time exploring my bb haha. & my espresso machine's ready to work overtime.
    Thanks again!
    04-29-08 02:41 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    04-29-08 02:45 PM
    Welcome to CB!!!!
    04-29-08 03:53 PM
    there is an article on here called "the first 10 things to do with your new blackberry" or something like that. i don't know how to link it up for you but go to the home page and it should be easy to find.

Congratulations!!!

oh yea and i can't remember if this is in the list, but get some type of case or protective something or other for your BB, protect your investment!!
    04-29-08 04:07 PM
    Good luck and welcome!!

Bienvenido a casa!
    04-29-08 04:25 PM
    I'm so sad for you dude! Your social life is over when you get that baby! But atleast you have us!

For me, the first thing that you do is admire how sexy and perfect it is when you hold the phone naked (no case/skin/etc).

04-29-08 04:35 PM
    Hi and welcome.
    04-29-08 04:53 PM
    Glad you can join the party...

You'll be happy with your purchase.
    04-29-08 05:22 PM
    Oh, get ready to feel the addiction!

Congrats on the new berry & CB is the perfect place for 1st time berry users!

Welcome!

04-29-08 05:27 PM
    Congrats and welcome! Definitely read all you can on this place and search the forums for what you need.

Everything I have learned about my 3 month old Curve came from this site. The posters here are GREAT!
    04-29-08 11:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD