I'm using OS 4.5, sync my contacts, calendar, and tasks with Outlook and have BIS set up to get my hotmail messages. Both of those things were working fine up until today.

Today I installed Google Sync to attempt a faux direct push Outlook calendar. It didn't work, so I uninstalled it and when the uninstall didn't seem to actually uninstall everything, I restored a back up from two days ago.

Everything is back to normal after the restore except my calendar on the today screen. When I have my hotmail set up in BIS, my calendar on the today screen is blank because my BB keeps defaulting to my hotmail calendar, which I don't use. My default calendar is set to my hotmail account, not my desktop, and I am unable to change it (only my hotmail account is listed when I try to change it).

If I delete my hotmail account from the BIS, the calendar correctly shows appts from my outlook calendar.

Am I missing another setting somewhere or have I inadvertantly forever doomed myself to having either the correct appts show on my today screen or getting my hotmail messages, but not both?
    08-21-08 08:28 PM
    I'm having the same problem. Any solution???
    11-04-08 10:17 AM
    Go to your calendar. Then hit the menu button. You should see "Select Calendar" listed. Make sure you have TWO listed there and select "Show all calendars" or just select the one you use. Right now, probably your Hotmail calendar is selected.
    11-04-08 10:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD