Just dropped my silver Curve and cracked the clear plastic bezel over the screen. No damage to the screen at all, so I don't know what part to buy. Anybody with similar issue?

Especially annoying because T-Mobile forced RIM to sign a contract stating that they would not "service any 8300s" that were still UNDER THE FACTORY WARRANTY!!!!!!!!! What kind of sense does that make? I cannot even pay RIM to fix my Curve. My only recourse through official channels would be to purchase a new handset for full price. T MOBILE OWNERS BEWARE. THIS POLICY SUCKS.
    11-02-07 10:13 PM
    Just dropped my silver Curve and cracked the clear plastic bezel over the screen. No damage to the screen at all, so I don't know what part to buy. Anybody with similar issue?

Especially annoying because T-Mobile forced RIM to sign a contract stating that they would not "service any 8300s" that were still UNDER THE FACTORY WARRANTY!!!!!!!!! What kind of sense does that make? I cannot even pay RIM to fix my Curve. My only recourse through official channels would be to purchase a new handset for full price. T MOBILE OWNERS BEWARE. THIS POLICY SUCKS.
    and thats why im ordering a case for my curve. Its the only reason why i hate T-Mo because they have dumb policies. That sucks man. That has never happend to me. Did you try asking a RIM rep atleast what part you need to buy it?
    11-03-07 01:02 AM
    Try searching eBay for 'blackberry curve bezel'

You never know, there could be a matching part to be found!
    11-03-07 02:30 AM
    I have seen the bezels on ebay and other sites. I usually search for "curve housing" or something similar. I know i saw them on cnn.cn too.
    11-03-07 10:24 AM
    11-03-07 10:30 AM
    WOW! Its good to know that there is an option but the policy stinks!
    11-03-07 11:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD