I have several issues that I hope to figure out:

1. How do I change the *ding* when a text message comes in. I want to change it and don't know how. I do know how to change my ringtone--just not my text message notifier.

2. How do I download a ringtone that t-mobile doesnt already have?

3. How do I have different rings for different people so i can identify who is calling without looking at my phone?

4. someone I know somehow synched their BB with their facebook contacts. How do you do it and if you can do it--is there a way to do it so that your BB contacts won't be duplicated if they are in both FB and my BB?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    03-09-10 11:49 AM
    03-09-10 11:50 AM
    when you set up facebook for blackberry on your phone it should ask you if you want to sync your contacts. And it wont duplicate them when it syncs.
    03-09-10 11:53 AM
    when you set up facebook for blackberry on your phone it should ask you if you want to sync your contacts. And it wont duplicate them when it syncs.
    Really? I have FB on my BB but I must not have set up synch for my contacts. Any clue how I can reset it now that I've already got FB enabled on my BB?
    03-09-10 12:14 PM
    try using buzzme app..it works great and is easy to use!!!!works for fb as well
    03-09-10 12:20 PM
    go to your facebook app. hit the bb button. go to options. there you should be able to run setup again and/or select options to sync facebook with your bb calender, contacts etc...

also after doing that, go to your facebook app, go to friends list. It might take a while to build the list, but I think that will also update your contacts.
    03-09-10 12:52 PM
    go to your facebook app. hit the bb button. go to options. there you should be able to run setup again and/or select options to sync facebook with your bb calender, contacts etc...

also after doing that, go to your facebook app, go to friends list. It might take a while to build the list, but I think that will also update your contacts.
    I went to the FB app and there is no BB button or way to get to options. In the end, I want to be able to take my fb contacts and synch with the BB contacts that I will then synch with my entourage for mac. I hope to do this without duplicating contacts. Is this possible?
    03-09-10 02:12 PM
    The button to the left of the trackball is the BB button. This brings up menues in every app that you will ever use on your device. From there you can you can have fb sync with your contacts. You can also connect an individual contact with a fb account that doesn't have a phone number listed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-10 05:18 PM
    Looking for some good FREE ringtones? Go to phonezoo.com. A great site with a huge selection.
    03-09-10 05:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD