I currently have the BB Curve 8330 and love it but I have had a lot of issues with it and had to exchange it out 3 times now. This last time t(the 4th time)VZW sent me the BB World Edition by accedent and when I called them they said I could keep it they would just have to send me the battery. So my question is how does it compare up to the Curve? Will I like as much or better? What are the pros and cons?
    08-07-08 09:22 AM
    To compare both phones:

Compare Phones (Phone Scoop)
    08-07-08 09:24 AM
    I had a 8830WE for several months and now have a Curve 8330. The Curve has more internal memory and a camera/video recorder. Other then that the two are very similar in size, screen. keyboard, etc. I'd choose the Curve over if given the choice again.
    08-07-08 09:30 AM
    I looked at the 8830 before choosing the Curve 8330. I loved the look of the 8830 (red), and I liked the keyboard better as the buttons were more defined to press (I have long nails)

The pros to me were.... larger than curve, heavier, no camera, and I didn't need a world addition phone.
    08-07-08 09:40 AM
    I guess it depends on what you like. The 8830 is what I had as my first berry and yeah I loved it but I missed the camera/mms. I got the curve now and I like it way better to be honest - form factor mms etc other than that I never had any problems w my 8830 it was a pretty solid device and I did like the keyboard a little bit better but I'm used to the curves keyboard now was prob just going through an adjustment phase.
    08-07-08 09:50 AM
    My friend has the we and I have the curve. The curve is sexier and has the camera. You can use both of them overseas so if you don't need or want the camera optin WE.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-08 09:52 AM
    yeah the camera was the fist thing i noticed. I am not sure about it yet. The Curve is was my 1st BB and I am kinda of partial to it. we will see if it works out.. if I dont like it oh well the Bold will be out soon
    08-07-08 10:10 AM
    I'm a Realtor and I started with the WE and then went to the Curve. I LOVE the curve because it has a camera and I can receive picture messages - absolutely hate that I can't on the World. But for my business, I need to access the internet a lot and I had a ton of problems with links on the curve - they wouldn't highlight - and everything worked perfectly on the world - - so for me, the world is much much better.
    08-07-08 02:28 PM
    yeah the camera was the fist thing i noticed. I am not sure about it yet. The Curve is was my 1st BB and I am kinda of partial to it. we will see if it works out.. if I dont like it oh well the Bold will be out soon
    Bold won't be out anytime soon for us pal. We will prob get the Thunder before the bold. I would also go with the curven mainly because of memory and camera

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-08 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD